Thermography Level I (ISO 18436-7) Certification
Training Language : Dutch
Trainer : IRIS
This Level I certification course is offered in conjunction with the ITC (Infrared Training Center) and covers the application of thermography as a predictive maintenance technique. This course focuses on the application of these techniques for new infrared camera users. A certification examination is provided on the morning of the fifth day of training.
This course is recommended for Maintenance Technicians and Specialists. No experience is required.
- Introduction to thermographic imaging and measurement systems
- Accurate temperature measurement with a thermal imaging camera, taking into account distance, emissivity, and reflectance
- Interpreting thermographic images
- Professional drafting of reports using the latest software programs
- Avoid wrong interpretations (reflections, hot spots, indirect results, etc.)
- Intensive hands-on training modules to make the most of the thermographic cameras
- 4 days session, with examination provided on the morning of day 5
- Training session is given in Dutch
Maastricht, 6224, LI, Netherlands