Oncology Drug Development in Practice (ODDP) Course, Amsterdam 2018
Oncology Drug Development in Practice (ODDP) is an educational program designed for professionals in academia and industry who wish to acquire or expand their knowledge of drug development in oncology.
ODDP 2018 is a 3-day educational program that serves several target audiences:
- Anyone looking for a solid introduction into the essentials of oncology will benefit from participating in part A;
- Drug development professionals in industry and academia wishing to acquire or expand knowledge of oncology drug development will benefi t from participating in parts A and B combined or part B only, depending on their starting level of oncology knowledge.
Parts A (day 1) and B (days 2 and 3) may be booked separately or combined. For successful participation in either part, an understanding of the basic principles of biology and medicine at the graduate level is recommended. Pre-reading materials will be provided to registered participants well before the start of the course
ODDP offers education on tumor biology, pathology, various domains of cancer patient management, anticancer drug development, with a focus on the situation in Europe and a number of associated areas.
This education will be presented by experts from leading academic research institutes and oncologyorientated drug companies, all having ampleexpertise and hands-on experience in cancer research, clinical oncology, and/or anticancer drug development.
Why participate in ODDP 2018?
- Exclusively focused on oncology
- Impressive 15-year track record
- High participant satisfaction over the years
- Particularly useful for those entering oncology drug development
- No upfront oncology knowledge required for successful participation
- Covers the complete anticancer drug development process
- Provides stand-alone introduction into oncology for a broad audience
Registration starts from EUR 725: Reduced fees for physicians and non-physicians employed by non-profit entities.
CORPORATE - Full course: EUR 2600.0
CORPORATE - Part A only (November 28): EUR 950.0
CORPORATE - Part B only (November 29-30): EUR 1750.0
NON PROFIT - Full course: EUR 1950.0
NON PROFIT - Part A only (November 28): EUR 725.0
NON PROFIT - Part B only (November 29-30): EUR 1325.0
Speakers: Rob Berg, Executive Medical Director, Syneos Health, Amsterdam, NL, Lucinda Billingham, Institute of Cancer and Genomic Sciences, Birmingham, United Kingdom, Christian Blank, Medical Oncologist, Netherlands Cancer Institute, Amsterdam, NL, Adriaan Fruijtier, Director, Regulatory Affairs, CATS Consultants, Dietmannsried, Germany, Martina Kaufmann, Martina Kaufmann Strategic Consulting, Muellheim, Germany, Anna Minchom, Consultant Medical Oncologist, Royal Marsden Hospital and The Institute of Cancer Research, UK, Eric van der Putten, Partner, Aglaia Biomedical Ventures, Bilthoven, NL, Benno Rattel, Executive Director, Amgen, Munich, Germany, Jan Vermorken, Emeritus-Professor of Medical Oncologist, Antwerp Univeristy Hospital, Edegem, Belgium, Paul van Diest, Professor of Pathology, University Medical Center, Utrecht, NL, Ferry Eskens, Medical Oncologist, Erasmus MC, Rotterdam, NL, Alain van Gool, Professor Personalized Healthcare, Radboud University Medical Center, Nijmegen, NL, Eric Hoedemaker, Medical Director Novartis Oncology, NL, Michel Janicot, Founder & CEO, JMi ONConsulting, Brussels, Belgium, Jos Jonkers, Professor of Melecular Experimental Oncogenetics and Cancer Therapeutics, Netherlands Cancer Institute, Amsterdam, NL, Marie Jose Kersten, Hematologist, Academic Medical Center, Amsterdam, NL