Negotiation & Dispute Resolution Tricks of the Trade: Den Haag (6 December 2019) - Shortlist Only
Apply for the one-day express, tricks of the trade component of the course in Dispute Intelligence² running in Den Haag 6-7 December 2019
STRICTLY ONLY 50 TICKETS AVAILABILITY - FIRST ROUND OFFERS ALREADY RELEASED - LIMITED PLACES LEFT - SIGN UP FOR SECOND ROUND INVITATIONS CLOSES 30 AUGUST 2019 - THERE ARE ONLY 1,000 PLACES GLOBALLY - NEVER TO BE RELEASED AGAIN AFTER TICKETS SELL OUT
For more course details go to:
You will gain:
- 100 Powerful Mental Devices and Tools of Persuasion to use in any conflict, from local office disputes to larger-scale settlement negotiations
- Litigation-proof shields to protect yourself against big legal battles (and legal bills) with these ex-litigator tips & tricks
- Real-world lessons from litigation, politics, military history, high-stakes negotiations and much more
- Advanced strategies not covered in the Harvard Negotiation Program (5x the price!)
- The cost of the seminar at your next negotiation, using just one technique. If you use a few techniques in your next year of business, you can EASILY earn back 10x the seminar cost.
You will learn:
- the split second tricks that bend the rules of the game
- the negotiation skills of state leaders, barristers and CEOs
- to get your way out of any dispute without a team of lawyers or dirty tricks
- to save thousands of dollars in single negotiations
How to secure your place: Entry is by invitation only. Get a FREE Shortlist Ticket to apply for a second-round invitation. Tickets released between 30 August 2019 and 15 September 2019 based on vacancy and price. You will then have less than one week to accept if you want to keep your place. Full course details only shared with confirmed guests for privacy and security reasons.