Management Of Risk (M_o_R) Practitioner 2 Days Training in Eindhoven
The M_o_R Practitioner Course has been designed to provide learners with the opportunity to practice the practical application of the M_o_R method and covers the twelve M_o_R principles; Approach, Process and the basic techniques essential to managing risks using the M_o_R guidance. The purpose of the M_o_R Practitioner qualification is to confirm that the learner has achieved sufficient understanding of how to apply and tailor M_o_R in a scenario situation.
● Introduction to the course
● What is a risk?
● What is a risk management?
● Why is risk management so important?
● Basic risk definitions
● The development of knowledge about risk management
● Corporate governance & internal control
● Where and when should risk management be applied?
● The purpose of M_o_R principles
● Aligns with objectives
● Fits the context
● Engages stakeholders
● Provides clear guidance
● Informs decision-making
● Facilitates continual improvement
● Creates a supportive culture
● Achieves measurable value
● Risk management maturity models
● Relationship between the documents
● Risk management policy
● Risk management process guide
● Risk management strategy
● Risk register
● Issue register
● Risk response plan
● Risk improvement plan
● Risk communications plan
● Common process barriers
● Identify – contexts
● Identify – the risks
● Assess – estimate
● Assess – evaluate
● Communication throughout the process
● Strategic perspective
● Programme perspective
● Project perspective
● Operational perspective
● Business continuity management
● Incident and crisis management
● Health and Safety management
● Financial risk management
● Environmental risk management
● Reputational risk management
● Contract risk management
M_o_R Practitioner Exam:
● (3 hours + time for administrative procedures)
● M_o_R framework (principles, approach based on risk documentation, process steps and embedding and reviewing)
● M_o_R principles
● Outline of M_o_R approach documents (including policy, process guide and risk communications plan)
● Risk identification, assessment and control
● Embedding and reviewing M_o_R
● M_o_R organizational perspectives (strategic, program, project, operational)
● M_o_R roles and responsibilities
● M_o_R health check
● M_o_R maturity model
● Risk specialisms (including business continuity management)
● M_o_R principles:
● M_o_R approach:
● M_o_R process
● M_o_R perspectives
● Risk specialisms
● M_o_R Practitioner Exam
Who can Attend?
The M_o_R Practitioner Course will be of benefit to all levels of management including:
● Corporate Managers – responsible for corporate governance and the organization’s overall exposure
● Program Managers – responsible for risk relating to specific programs.
● Project Managers – responsible for managing risk in projects.
● Operational Managers – responsible for risks that affect the on-going continuity of business services.
● All other personnel who have an interest or responsibility for the Management of Risk within their organization.