ISAH 2019: 15th International Conference on SubArachnoid Hemorrhage 2019
The 15th International Conference on SubArachnoid Hemorrhage (ISAH 2019), will take place in Amsterdam, June 25-28, 2019.
Formerly known as the Vasospasm meeting, ISAH has now expanded its focus to all aspects of subarachnoid hemorrhage and unruptured intracranial aneurysms - from basic science to aneurysm treatment, neurocritical care, rescue therapies, rehabilitation, and prevention. The conference is organized in strong collaboration with the Neurocritical Care Society.
Professionals specializing in neurosurgery, neurocritical care, interventional radiology, neurology, rehabilitation, neuroscience, and nursing, interested in the mechanisms underpinning brain injury in subarachnoid haemorrhage are invited to actively participate.
Bring your experience to Amsterdam, share and discuss your ideas with the experts in the field. Be inspired by recent developments which you can implement in your practice, use to inform your research, and help build a strong multidisciplinary scientific platform on subarachnoid hemorrhage.
- Early brain injury after SAH
- Delayed cerebral ischemia
- Other cerebral and extracerebral complications after SAH
- Genetic studies
- Animal studies
- Advances/challenges in aneurysm repair
- Neuropsychological and functional outcomes
- Unruptured intracranial aneurysms
- UIA/SAH epidemiology
- Recent and ongoing clinical trials
- Neuromonitoring and neurocritical care
- Novel imaging techniques in SAH
- NIH/NINDS Common Data Elements project
- Future perspectives in UIA and SAH research
Abstract submission deadline: December 31, 2018.
Early Registration Deadline: April 26, 2019
For Support Opportunities please visit:
Mervyn Vergouwen - Co-Chair, Nima Etminan - Co-Chair
Sherry Chou, Michael Diringer, Jens Dreier, Daniel Hänggi, R. Loch Macdonald, Nikolaus Plesnila, Adnan Siddiqui, Jose Suarez, Hidenori Suzuki, George Wong
Speakers: Mervyn Vergouwen, Nima Etminan
Muziekgebouw aan 't IJ,1 Piet Heinkade,1019 BR
Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands