DANCEmandala with Mirte
DANCEmandala is a free-form movement and stillness meditation. This is an open class for all levels and every body. There is no previous experience needed. This is a non judgemental space. you can allow youself to drop into your inner landscapes and express what is found in there trough movement. The facilitator will be there to hold a safe space for you to explore and guide you trough the layers of your mandala with gentle words. Dancing with closed eyes or soft gaze is recommended to get the full benefit of the meditation.
For a more detailed explanation check the website or drop me a line.
♥ GUIDELINES ♥
* Enter the space in silence.
* space is open 15 min before class for you to arrive in the space, stretch, warm-up and drop into your meditation.
* Feel free to stretch and move your body in any way that feels good for you.
* Wear comfortable clothes.
* It is recommended to dance on bare feet. If you need dance shoes because off any reason, make sure they are studio proof.
* Have a light meal before class, after class there will be some fruits, snacks, tea and water.
* Turn off all your electrical devices (flight-mode is recommended) to allow yourself and your fellow dancers the calmness of silence.
♥ About the space ♥
Studio De Ruimte in Haarlem is a cozy studio close to public transport and train station. Please take your shoes off at the entrance. The dance floor is behind the curtains.
♥ Investment ♥
???? Try-out: 7 euro (email for payment link)
???? RSVP tickets: 10,59 euro (trough Eventbrite)
????Single drop-in: 15 euro (Doorsale)
???? 5 Class card: 45 euro (valid for 1 year, email for payment link)