CV & Portfolio Session for Architects
Are you a fresh graduate or a recent architect looking for internships or jobs this summer?
Following two previous successful CV & Portfolio feedback sessions, Architectural Creative Community is bringing you the summer edition. This event is for anyone who wishes to work on their application material during the summer to start September with the confidence or scoring a job they want.
What to expect from this event:
- Feedback on existing CV & Portfolio from the perspective of HR.
- How to brand yourself via your CV & Portfolio
- Fundamentals of successful motivation letters
- One follow-up session for further feedback (via Skype, Facetime or Watsapp as preferred)
- Short list of architecture offices in Rotterdam & Amsterdam
- A booklet with practical CV & Portfolio information
The location: Foodhallen, Rotterdam. It is about a 25-minute walk from Rotterdam Central station or 10 minutes by public transport.
To bring: the printed version of CV, Portfolio and motivation letters (if you have any), pen and paper to take notes
Language of the event: English
There is space available for 10 people! Sign up while the tickets last!
Check out our website: www.archcreativeco.com
Follow us on Instagram: @arch_creativeco
Any questions? Get in touch +31 (0) 646832330
58 Wilhelminakade, Rotterdam, ZH, Netherlands