Creating a Repeatable Marketing Process That Saves You Time and Gets You Results.
Creating a repeatable marketing process that saves you time and gets you results!
“Weekly blog post, post daily on all social media platforms, and don’t forget your newsletter.”
Sounds familiar? (Ugh)
No, your marketing doesn’t have to look like that. It should tie in with your working style, your personality, and your goals. Cookie-cutter marketing plans like mentioned above rarely work, because they’re not aligned with other elements of your business and life.
So many entrepreneurs:
- Waste too much time and energy on marketing that isn’t getting them anywhere
- Feel overwhelmed by all the options
- Want to spend less time on marketing and use it more strategically to get them results (more clients and customers)
In Maggie’s talk, we’ll cover:
- The different elements to be aware of when crafting your marketing strategy
- Creating high-impact marketing strategy
- Maggie’s tips on making the most of your marketing
- The magic numbers to keep an eye on so you know what’s working and what needs to be improved
In the end, you’ll walk away with more clarity on what you need to do - and what you can start doing less of - so you’re spending less time on your marketing while getting better results.
BONUS: Maggie will share her monthly review framework you can use yourself to stay on track with your marketing!
This is best for business owners and entrepreneurs who want to tap into online marketing to get more customers, higher-paying clients, better visibility and spend less time and effort getting there.
About Maggie Giele
Maggie was born in Prague, grew up in the US and Singapore, and now lives in Amsterdam with her husband and her Aussiedoodle pup, Frodo.
For more information about Maggie, please visit:
We're proud to announce or newest partner
This event will be at
Tickets are € 15 (excluding VAT) and you can buy them up until midnight the day before the event.
A varied breakfast buffet will be served including coffee, tea and orange juice.
Join us for breakfast and learn your business to the next level! We also suggest you have great questions.
The Business Breakfast Team