Architecting with Google Cloud Platform: Infrastructure
This three-day instructor-led class introduces participants to the comprehensive and flexible infrastructure and platform services provided by Google Cloud Platform. Through a combination of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs, participants explore and deploy solution elements, including infrastructure components such as networks, systems and applications services. This course also covers deploying practical solutions including securely interconnecting networks, customer-supplied encryption keys, security and access management, quotas and billing, and resource monitoring.
This class is intended for the following participants:
- Cloud Solutions Architects, DevOps Engineers.
- Individuals using Google Cloud Platform to create new solutions or to integrate existing systems, application environments, and infrastructure with the Google Cloud Platform.
To get the most out of this course, participants should have:
- Completed Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals or have equivalent experience
- Basic proficiency with command-line tools and Linux operating system environments
- Systems Operations experience including deploying and managing applications, either on-premises or in a public cloud environment
3 days (24 hours)
Instructor-led, Instructor-led online
This course teaches participants the following skills:
- Consider the entire range of Google Cloud Platform technologies in their plans.
- Learn methods to develop, implement, and deploy solutions.
- Distinguish between features of similar or related products and technologies.
- Recognize a wide variety of solution domains, use cases, and applications.
- Develop essential skills for managing and administering solutions.
- Develop knowledge of solution patterns -- methods, technologies, and designs that are used to implement security, scalability, high availability, and other desired qualities.
For information regarding the modules click
Atoomweg 50, UTRECHT, 3542, UT, Netherlands