1-day Design Sprint Bootcamp
Design Sprints are good for you.
Developed at Google Ventures, now a widely adopted framework for product innovation: Design Sprints improve speed of delivery and kickstart innovation in your business just the same.
In this 1-day workshop you'll learn what Design Sprins are, how they are done and how you use them to build the right product, but faster.
You'll try most of the essential Design Sprint activities. And we share all of our knowledge on the practical side of Sprints. So you'll be confident to make the step to start using Design Sprints yourself.
This workshop is for you if:
- You've ever created a new product or features that failed to convince your customers
- You often make big bets in your product development. With high gains, but equally high risk
- Your team spends too much time discussing and too little time deciding
- You learned about Design Sprints, but you're still reluctant to try them out
What you'll learn:
- Why Design Sprints? What are they good for?
- The Design Sprint core principles
- The four day design sprint from start to finish, with hands-on exercises of the most difficult activities
- A summary of the prototyping and user testing days
- You'll be confident to facilitate a Design Sprint yourself, with all the tips and tricks to make your Design Sprint a succes
- How to sell a Design Sprint into your business
- Translate the Design Sprint outcome in a way that's useful for your business.
Who is this training for?
You don't need to be a designer. Design Sprints are multidisciplinary and include people across the business, including:
- Product Owners
Aart Verweij is head of 1SPRINT. He did 25+ Design Sprints with product teams, marketing teams and innovators. All had to solve critical business problems. And that's what they did, in just 4 days of time. While the teams worked thightly toghether and had a lot of fun doing so.
Aart's been trained by Jake Knapp himself, author of the ‘Sprint’ book. With his
My boss is paying. Can you send me an invoice?
Yes, that's absolutely no problem. The payment process is designed for this. If you have problems, let us know (
Do I need to bring anything?
Not really. Bring good vibes. We'll provide coffee, snacks and lunch, and a drink to conclude.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?
Should be absolutely no problem. But to avoid confusion, best drop us a line.